Minister of Communication, Spokesman of the Government
Family name : BELHIMER
Given name : Ammar
Date and place of birth : Mai the 4th, in1955 in El-Aouana – JIJEL - Algeria
Family situation : married, father of four children
• Doctorate in Law, René-Descartes University - Paris V: "Political and legal analysis of Algerian external debt management strategies from 1986 to the present day", December 1997, mention "very honorable.
• DEA international development law, René-Descartes University - Paris V, 1984, mention "Good".
• License in public law, University of Algiers, 1978.
• Bac of Letters, June 1973.
• Professor of higher education, Faculty of Law, University of Algiers 1; ability to direct research.
• Director of the Algerian Revue of Legal, Economic and Political Sciences.
• Director of the research laboratory "Reality of investment in Algeria", University of Jijel.
• Algeria’s external debt: a critical analysis of borrowing and adjustment policies (in French), Casbah Éditions, Algiers 1998.
• A history of economic thought (in Arabic), Juriscom Editions, Algiers 2007.
• Summary of political economy (in Arabic), Juriscom editions, Algiers 2011.
• Summary of sociology of law (in Arabic), Juriscom editions, Algiers 2013, 138 pages.
• The desert springs (in French) ANEP Editions, Algiers 2016.
• The Ten Commandments of Wall Street, ANEP Editions, Algiers 2017.
The paths of peace, ANEP Editions, Algiers 201.
• 2049, the year of the earth serpent. What future for the BRICS? ANEP Editions, Algiers, 2019.
On Economic law studies
On communication and law studies
And many other studies