Information relating to press sector
- As part of an agreement between the Ministry of Communication and the Ministry of Environment and Renewable Energy, a first training session in the field of the environment will begin on 15 June at 9 a.m., at the Boumerdès environment center, reports Horizons (P.02).
- In its Editorial, El Moudjahid (P.01) evokes the role of the National Liberation Army (ANP) to emerge from the crisis and the role of the media and misinformation that aims to prevent a transparent presidential election.
- As part of the celebration of Africa Day, the African Parliament, together with the Algerian National Committee of Journalists in Solidarity with the Saharawi People, commemorate Africa Day, Saturday, May 25 at 11 am, at the ANEJ headquarters, says El Moudjahid (P.02).
- L'Expression (P.21) points out, in its section Ecran Libre, that Canal Algérie has become the first Algerian television channel to be available on 100% of the African continent.
- Ouest Tribune (P.04) recalls the gala match organized last Wednesday by the sports press association of the wilaya of Mostaganem to celebrate the international press day.